How long does it take to get PCC from Indian Embassy?
PCC Processing Time
6-8 weeks: If your most recent Indian passport was issued in India, the embassy will send a police verification request to Indian RPO (regional passport office). It takes about 6-8 weeks to complete the whole process.
How can I get PCC from Indian Embassy?
Requirements for PCC
- Applicants are required to do onetime registration at https://embassy.passportindia.gov.in/ (Passport Seva at Indian Embassies and Consulates) and create a USER ID.
- Login using the newly created USER ID and fill in the user-friendly application form online at the same portal.
How can I get police clearance certificate from Indian Embassy in Canada?
Requirements for PCC application:
Fill in the application form – https://embassy.passportindia.gov.in/ Affix recent passport size photograph. A copy of first and last page of Indian passport of the applicant (original not required). A copy of valid PR Card/Work Permit/Student Permit/ Visitor Record etc.
How do I get power of attorney from Indian Embassy in NY?
These are the documents that they needed from me:
- 2 copies of the power of attorney typed or written on plain paper.
- 2 witnesses has to sign your power of attorney. …
- They will need your original passport + copy of all printed pages in your passport including USA VISA page.
- They also need one copy of i 94.
- One copy of i797.
Can I get PCC from local police station?
There are local Police Stations, Passport Offices, Passport SevaKendras, and Post Office Passport SevaKendras spread out across India and you can apply for a PCC to any of these offices falling in your jurisdiction.
What documents are required for police clearance certificate India?
Old passport in original with self-attested photocopy of its first two and last two pages including ECR/Non-ECR page and page of observation (if any). Documentary proof of applying for Residential Status, Employment (Copy of Employment contract) or Long term visa or for immigration.
How can I change my name in Indian passport?
To change the name in the passport, you have to apply for a “Re-issue” of passport and get the specified change done in the personal particulars. To check the complete list of documents to be submitted along with the application form, please click on “Documents Required” link on Home page.
How can I add my surname in Indian passport in Kuwait?
After you have received the passports with your “new names”, approach the Indian Embassy and get a Form 17, which will be needed by you at the Immigration Department for the transfer of the residence stamp from the old to the new passport.
How can I add my spouse name in Indian passport in Kuwait?
Passport copies of the applicant and spouse. Original passport of the applicant. If both the spouses are in Kuwait, need both passports in Original. Affidavit with Joint photograph (applicant and spouse together.)
Do I need police certificate from Canada for PR?
When you apply to become a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen, you and your family members must include a police certificate. When you apply as a visitor, student or temporary worker, we may ask you for a certificate.
Is police clearance certificate required for Canada student visa?
Police Clearance Certificate(PCC) is not a required document for Canada study visa application. You don’t need it. … Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is issued to Indian Passport holders in case they have applied for Residential Status, Employment or Long term visa or for immigration.
Can I check my criminal record online India?
There is no sure shot way or any website which can reveal the criminal record of a person in India. No website or application can tell the criminal history. One way to check for criminal record of someone is by asking around, asking the neighbours, you can even ask the company if he/she is working somewhere.
How do I get power of attorney from Indian Embassy?
Obtaining a power of attorney requires two processes for property and financial matters.
- You have to get the power of attorney notarized.
- You have to send the power of attorney duly notarized and apostilled to the Indian Consulate near you.
How can I attest documents from Indian Embassy?
The main document to be attested:
- Documentslike PAN form, bank statement, salary statement, etc. need to be notarized – send both original and a copy. …
- Any document issued by US authorities (such as US passport, driving license, etc.) …
- To attest copy of Indian passport, send original passport and a copy.