How long does it take to get PCC from Indian Embassy?
PCC Processing Time
6-8 weeks: If your most recent Indian passport was issued in India, the embassy will send a police verification request to Indian RPO (regional passport office). It takes about 6-8 weeks to complete the whole process.
How can I get PCC from Indian Embassy?
Requirements for PCC
- Applicants are required to do onetime registration at https://embassy.passportindia.gov.in/ (Passport Seva at Indian Embassies and Consulates) and create a USER ID.
- Login using the newly created USER ID and fill in the user-friendly application form online at the same portal.
How long is Indian PCC valid for USA?
How do I get a police clearance certificate from Russia?
Police clearance certificate of the Consulate General of the Russian Federation
- Application for obtaining Police clearance certificate;
- Your passport;
- Copies of your Russian visa and of the document with address in Russian;
- Self-addressed return Registered or Express envelope (if you’d like to receive it by post).
Can I get PCC from local police station?
There are local Police Stations, Passport Offices, Passport SevaKendras, and Post Office Passport SevaKendras spread out across India and you can apply for a PCC to any of these offices falling in your jurisdiction.
What documents are required for police clearance certificate India?
Old passport in original with self-attested photocopy of its first two and last two pages including ECR/Non-ECR page and page of observation (if any). Documentary proof of applying for Residential Status, Employment (Copy of Employment contract) or Long term visa or for immigration.
How can I apply for Indian PCC in Portugal?
Police Clearance Certificate
- EAP II duly filled form from Sampark, with Send by post(SBP) number.
- Original Passport.
- Passport Copy (first page, visa and back page)
- Copy of any Residence proof of Portugal/Portuguese residence card copy/valid Portuguese visa copy.
4 дня назад
How long is Indian PCC valid for Canada?