- STANDARD MAIL: One or more transcripts, and/or diplomas, will be mailed to the address provided. Allow 3 (three) to 5 (five) business days for processing.
- NEXT DAY AIR: An additional fee is required.
- ELECTRONIC: A single transcript will be delivered to the email address provided by the next business day.
How do you get a copy of your GED diploma?
- State-Based Copy Requests. Requesting a duplicate copy of a GED diploma or transcript through the state is a fairly straightforward process. It typically requires individuals to fill out a form and submit it online or through the mail to the state’s department of education or the office overseeing its GED testing program.
How do I request a copy of my GED?
The free printed diploma can be ordered in your GED® account at GED.com. After logging in, go to My Scores and select Order Duplicates. Select Diploma option and then select the Printed Diploma – Free option. You will then be asked who and what address you want the diploma to be mailed to.
How can I get my GED certificate online?
Registration is done online at the portal MyGED on the official GED website GED.com. Here you can create your personal account that’s used for registration, payments, and scheduling your tests. The four tests are in Social Studies, Science, English Language, and Math.
How can I print my GED diploma?
When you passed the GED exam, you can order your printed GED diploma for free in your account at GED.com/MyGED. Just log in to your account, select ‘My Scores’, and then ‘Order Duplicates. ‘ You should choose the ‘Diploma’ option, after which you select the option ‘Printed Diploma – Free. ‘
How can I get proof of my high school diploma?
If the school you graduated from is no longer open, call the local school district. Request a certified copy of your transcript. Most districts will require you to present a certified transcript as proof of graduation. Be prepared to provide the year of your graduation and the name you used at graduation when you call.
How do I find my GED records?
Go to https://ged.com/ and click the “Request Transcript” link at the top of the screen. If you took the computer version of the test after January 1, 2014, you can login to their system “MyGED” directly and follow the instructions for getting your transcript.
Does Harvard accept GED?
The answer to the question of whether Harvard accepts GED graduates is simply YES. Harvard accepts GED graduates. The fact of the matter is that Harvard does not require any high school or GED diploma for admittance.
How do I know if my GED is real?
GED verifications go through the Department of Education in the state where the applicant obtained the GED. To verify a GED, an applicant’s date of birth, name used when the GED was obtained, and the date they obtained the GED (at least the year) is needed.
How do I get a copy of my GED certificate in California?
For Test Takers
- For copy requests of your traditional high school diploma or transcript, please contact the authorizing school or district.
- For copy requests of your GED certificate or transcript, please call 888-906-4031 or visit the GEDTS Parchment web site.
How long does it take to get a GED diploma in the mail?
Once You Pass All the Tests The diploma and transcript will be mailed via U.S. Mail to your address that you have listed in ged.com. You should receive your diploma in about 3 weeks after passing the fourth test.