To add a License and Certifications section and license and certificates:
- Tap your profile picture, then View Profile.
- Tap the Add icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap Background, then Licenses and Certifications.
- Fill in the relevant details and tap Save on the top right corner of the screen.
How do I add certifications on LinkedIn?
- Log in to LinkedIn. Place your mouse cursor over the “Profile” option on the menu bar, then select “Edit Profile.”. 2. Click “Add Sections” below your profile overview. Click “Certifications” under “Sections” in the dialog box that appears, then click “Add to Profile.”.
How do you post a certificate on LinkedIn?
How can I add my certificate to my LinkedIn profile?
- Log in to your LinkedIn account, then go to your profile.
- On the right, in the Add profile section dropdown, choose Background and then select the drop-down triangle next to Licenses & Certifications.
- In Name, enter the name of the course or program.
Should you put certificates on LinkedIn?
Your LinkedIn Profile is a portrayal of your professional education and accomplishments. That being said, if you have received a professional Certification, it is critical to add it to your Certifications section of your Profile on LinkedIn.
How do I add Istqb certification to LinkedIn?
How to add your Software Testing Certification to your LinkedIn
- Login to your LinkedIn Account.
- Click on the top Menu.
- Click Me, then View Profile, then Scroll down to Accomplishments.
- Click Add/Plus Sign.
- Click Certification.
- Add “ISTQB Advanced Level Test Manager” to the Certification Name.
How do I add my LinkedIn certification to my resume?
Where do I add my LinkedIn Certification on my resume? Depending on your experience level and industry, this answer can vary. However, our general recommendation is to add your LinkedIn Certifications at the bottom of your resume, where you add the rest of your certifications.
How do I add my LinkedIn certificates to LinkedIn?
To add a course or a learning path certificate to your LinkedIn profile:
- Click More to the right of the course title you want to add.
- Select Add to profile from the dropdown.
- From the confirmation pop-up window, check the Share with network box to send an update about your course completion on LinkedIn.
Where do LinkedIn learning certificates go?
Downloading from your Learning History Log in to your LinkedIn Learning subscription. Click Saved at the top of your homepage. Click the Learning History tab. Locate the course or the learning path you’d like to save the certificate for, and click More.
How do I add workshops to LinkedIn?
How to add this:
- Click on your LinkedIn profile.
- Scroll down to the “Accomplishments” section of your profile.
- Click the “+” icon in the corner and select “Course” from the drop-down list.
- Relate the course to the job position and company that the course is most closely associated with on your profile.
- Click “Save”
What do you put on LinkedIn When you upload a certificate?
Share your Certificate of Completion in a new post. Write something that’s specific to your achievements in the course. For example, share your take-aways, and what you are proud of accomplishing, or a new skill you mastered and the impact that has had on your organization.