To add a License and Certifications section and license and certificates:
- Tap your profile picture, then View Profile.
- Tap the Add icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap Background, then Licenses and Certifications.
- Fill in the relevant details and tap Save on the top right corner of the screen.
- While there’s no official badge for the GAIQ, Google does give you a nice certificate; feel free to print it out in color and frame it! On your profile page, click on the link below your profile picture (Analytics certified) and the certificate should open in a new browser tab. Go ahead and update your LinkedIn profile!
How do I share a Google certificate on LinkedIn?
How can I add my certificate to my LinkedIn profile?
- Log in to your LinkedIn account, then go to your profile.
- On the right, in the Add profile section dropdown, choose Background and then select the drop-down triangle next to Licenses & Certifications.
- In Name, enter the name of the course or program.
How do I add my Coursera certificate to LinkedIn?
Share your Course Certificate on LinkedIn
- Log into your Coursera account.
- Open your Accomplishments page.
- Under the Certificate you want to share on your LinkedIn profile, click Add to LinkedIn.
- Follow the instructions to copy and paste your Certificate information to your LinkedIn profile.
How do I add my AWS certification to LinkedIn?
Next click on your badge under the Active Badges and click on the share this badge URL icon and copy the URL. AWS Digital Badge showing your certificate’s information as well as how many times your certificate was viewed. That is it, now you can use that URL everywhere you need.
How do I find my Google Analytics certificate?
To get started:
- Go to Google Partners.
- Click “Certifications”
- Click “See exams”
- Hover over an exam section and click “Exam Details”
- Click “Take Exam”
- The exam will now start in your web browser.
How do I add Istqb certification to LinkedIn?
How to add your Software Testing Certification to your LinkedIn
- Login to your LinkedIn Account.
- Click on the top Menu.
- Click Me, then View Profile, then Scroll down to Accomplishments.
- Click Add/Plus Sign.
- Click Certification.
- Add “ISTQB Advanced Level Test Manager” to the Certification Name.
How do I add workshops to LinkedIn?
How to add this:
- Click on your LinkedIn profile.
- Scroll down to the “Accomplishments” section of your profile.
- Click the “+” icon in the corner and select “Course” from the drop-down list.
- Relate the course to the job position and company that the course is most closely associated with on your profile.
- Click “Save”
Can I add udemy certificate to LinkedIn?
Certificates can be saved as a. pdf or. jpg file so that you can easily share your accomplishment. In addition, certificates can be shared on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn directly from Udemy.
How do I add a PDF certificate to LinkedIn?
In Graphical Representation
- Click on the pencil edit icon in the top right corner of the “About” (summary) section.
- Scroll down to the “Media” section and click “Upload”
- Select your resume file.
- Add a title and description and click “Apply”
- Click “Save” to return to your profile.
Can I get certificate from Coursera for free?
Many have certificates that you need to pay for, but access to all the course material, including graded assignments, is free. After clicking on Go To Class on Class Central, when you arrive to the course page on Coursera, wait for the promotional banner to appear at the top, and only then click on Enroll for Free.