- How to get a certificate of residency. Mail or fax your written request, or the form given to you by the foreign government for this purpose, to your Taxpayer services regional correspondence centre to get a certificate of residency. You may be able to ask for the certificate over the phone in some cases: for individuals or trusts, call 1-800-959-8281
How do I get a resident certificate?
Documents required Educational certificates as applicable. Self declaration from the applicant. Residential proof of land or rented house (photocopy of land deed / rent receipt copy). Identity Proof (PAN card, Driving license, Voter card, Ration card, Passport).
How do I get a local residence certificate?
Documents Required for Obtaining a Domicile Certificate
- Proof of residences such as ration card or driving license.
- Age proof such as birth certificate, school certificate (10th admit card), etc.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Proof of identity such as an Aadhaar card, PAN card, etc.
- Self-declaration form.
How can I get domicile certificate online?
Online Application Procedure
- Step 1: Login into the e-District website of West Bengal Government.
- Step 2: Click on the Local residence(Domicile Certificate) option.
- Step 3: Then, the instructions and requirements of Domicile certificate will be displayed.
How can I download domicile certificate?
How to download Domicile Certificate after application
- Visit the link here and login with your details.
- Click the ‘Applications’ link after login.
- Click ‘check status’ link under applications as shown in picture.
- In the next step, you will be asked about your application-id.
What is proof of residence?
A proof of residence is a document confirming where you live, and must have both your full name and your address printed on it.
What is proof of domicile?
Examples of documents that a sponsor can use to establish evidence of domicile include but are not limited to: Federal income tax returns. Home ownership or active lease with evidence of maintaining home. U.S. bank account or other investments. Pay stubs from U.S. employer. 7
What can be used as domicile certificate?
what documents to be used as domicile certificate?
- proof of residence such as ration card or driving license.
- Age proof such as birth certificate or 10th school certificate.
- two passport size photos.
- proof of identity such as aadhar card,pan card.
- self declaration form.
- duly filled the application form.