- Completely filled application form signed by both husband and wife.
- Proof of Address- Voter ID/ Ration Card/ Passport, Driving License.
- Proof of Date of Birth of both husband and wife.
- 2 passport sized photographs, 1 marriage photograph.
What is register marriage?
- Fill form Online Notice of Intended Marriage. The first step of the court marriage is the notice of the intended marriage, which has to be in accordance with the provisions of Publishing of Notice. The notice sent to the office of marriage registrar shall be published by the marriage officer by affixing it to a clearly visible place in Objection to Marriage. More items
Can I get marriage certificate online in India?
To ease this situation, some of the state governments have introduced online marriage registration online. A marriage certificate is a legally binding documentary proof of marriage between you and your spouse in India. In India, one can register the marriage under, The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
How long does it take to get marriage certificate in India?
At present, it takes 7-15 days for marriages to get registered and for the issuance of certificates. The couple needs to be present in office to fill in Form 1 and 2 and the application for registering marriage.
Can we get marriage certificate anywhere in India?
One can apply for marriage at any sub-divisional magistrate’s office; the offline application method can be initiated from there itself; the registration can be done online as well. The details are required after confirming your district/state.
How much does it cost for marriage certificate in India?
How Much Does it Cost to Register a Marriage in India? The cost involved is nominal: Rs. 100/- for registering under the Hindu Marriage Act and Rs. 150/- for registering under the Special Marriage Act.
Who issued marriage certificate in India?
According to this Act: A Parsi priest solemnizes the marriage. The signatures of both the bride and the bridegroom are required along with signatures of three witnesses to issue a certificate of marriage. The certificate needs to be sent to the Marriage Officer for registration along with the prescribed fee.
How can I prove my marriage without certificate in India?
- non registration does not affect validity of marriage.
- if marriage is not registered wedding invitation cards, wedding photographs are sufficient to prove that marriage has taken place.
- mere wedding invitation cards is not sufficent to prove the marriage.
How can I register my marriage online in up?
Here are some of the documents needed for the marriage registration process.
- – Filled out application form signed by both the to-be husband and the to-be wife.
- – Proof of Address, which could be the Voter ID/ Ration Card/ Passport or Drivers License.
- – Proof of Date of Birth of both the parties.