Indian nationals residing in India
- Create a profile in PSK’s website.
- Complete the online application form, pay the fee and schedule an appointment to submit the documents to the nearest PSK.
- Submit the documents at PSK: You must personally submit your documents.
- Police verification: Personal presence is mandatory.
How can I get police clearance certificate online in India?
Login to the Passport Seva Online Portal with the Login ID created in Step 1. Click “Apply for Police Clearance Certificate” link. Fill in the required details in the form and submit. Click the “Pay and Schedule Appointment” link on the “View Saved/Submitted Applications” screen to schedule an appointment.
How long does it take to get police clearance certificate in India?
PCC can be issued only after receipt of a ‘Clear’ report from Police authorities in India which is to be made available in the system by the concerned Passport office. This process may take 8 weeks.
Can I get PCC from local police station?
Steps to Get PCC Online from Local Station in India Browse the link of local police station in the name of the state, such as Delhi, Kerala etc. Select Police Clearance Certificate from its services. Get registered with the email id. Receive & submit a verification code on the registered email id.
How can I get police clearance certificate online?
Online Application Procedure
- Step 1: The applicant must register through the Passport Seva Online Portal on the home page.
- Step 2: Now, the applicant must log in to the Passport Seva Online Portal with the Login Id created.
- Step 3: Then click on the “Apply for Police Clearance Certificate” link for the application form.
Can I get PCC in one day?
In case your application has no errors and you have taken all the required documents to the passport office for review, you may be granted the PCC on the same day itself at the office. In such cases time taken by the police and the passport office to grant a PCC may extend to even one month.
Can police verification be done online?
Online Passport Police Verification The police verification process is usually initiated by the concerned police station after they have been notified by the passport authority. Applicants can also apply for a police verification on the Passport Seva website.
How many days will it take for police clearance certificate?
The police clearance certificate takes around three to five days to issue, though this depends on the police department.
How much time does PCC take?
On average it takes 15 – 20 working days from the date of submission of the application to receive a response. Indian nationals residing outside India may approach the Indian Diplomatic Mission/Post, which has jurisdiction over the applicant’s residence, in person and apply for a PCC.
How long does it take to get police clearance?
How long does it take before the Clearance Certificate is issued? The average time is approximately 14 working days from the day that the complete application is received at the Criminal Record Centre until the Clearance Certificate is issued.
How can I apply for police clearance certificate?
Respected Sir/Madam, This is a kind request for a police clearance certificate to me for the job purpose. This will really help me in my job appointment at XYZ solutions Pvt Ltd. I don’t have any criminal background so please check your database and kindly issue me a clearance certificate.
How can I apply for PCC from outside India?
Foreign nationals residing outside India may apply for a PCC by contacting the jurisdictional Indian Diplomatic Mission/Post based on their residence in person. Please feel free to reach out to me for further advice or information on Indian Police Clearance Certificates.
How can I check my PCC status online?
Steps to check application status
- Steps to Check Application Status: – Passport Applications – Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Visit Passport Seva Portal http://passportindia.gov.in.
- Click “Track Application Status” link.
- Status Tracker screen will be displayed.
How do I pay for 711 police clearance?
How to Pay Police Clearance via 711: An Easy Step-by-Step Guide.
- Log in to your NPCS account with your registered email address and password.
- Go to Transaction History.
- Select “Click here to pay”.
- Choose “Cash Payment” as your payment option.
- Review the Transaction Details.
Why is PCC needed?
A: Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is issued to Indian Passport holders in case they have appped for Residential Status, Employment or Long term visa or for immigration. PCC cannot be issued for persons going abroad on Tourist Visa.
What is populate E form?
An e-form (electronic form) is a computer program version of a paper form. With electronic submission of completed forms, you can eliminate the cost of rekeying data and the associated errors.