- Access Server in IIS. Launch IIS Manager and click the server name in the Connections menu on the left.
- Open Server Certificates Manager.
- Open Complete Certificate Request Wizard.
- Specify Certificate Authority Response.
- Set Certificate Bindings.
How do you create a SSL certificate?
- Click on the Windows icon in the taskbar,Search for IIS,and open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Click on the name of the server in the Connections column on the left.
- In the Actions column on the right hand side,click on Create Self Signed Certificate.
How install SSL certificate IIS?
- Launch IIS Manager. Click Start, Control Panel, Administrative Tools, and then select Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Select your server name.
- Navigate to the Security section.
- Click Complete Certificate Request.
- Browse to your Server Certificate.
- Name your certificate.
- Click OK.
How install SSL certificate Godaddy IIS 10?
Add a Certificate Snap-in to the Microsoft Management Console (MMC)
- Click on your Start Menu, then click Run.
- In the prompt, type mmc and click OK.
- Click File, then click Add/Remove Snap-in.
- On the new window, click the Add button.
- On the new window, select Certificates and click Add.
How do I renew my SSL certificate IIS 10?
Log into your CertCentral account. In CertCentral, in the left main menu, click Certificates > Expiring Certificates. On the Expiring Certificates page, next to the certificate you want to renew, click Renew Now. A certificate doesn’t appear on the Expiring Certificates page until 90 days before it expires.
How do I setup an SSL certificate in Windows 10?
- Open the MMC (Start > Run > MMC).
- Go to File > Add / Remove Snap In.
- Double Click Certificates.
- Select Computer Account.
- Select Local Computer > Finish.
- Click OK to exit the Snap-In window.
- Click [+] next to Certificates > Personal > Certificates.
- Right click on Certificates and select All Tasks > Import.
How do I install SSL certificate?
How to Install an SSL/TLS Certificate In Web Host Manager (WHM)
- Your server certificate. This is the certificate you received from the CA for your domain.
- Your intermediate certificates.
- Your private key.
- Log in to WHM.
- Enter Username/Password.
- Go to your Homepage.
- Click SSL/TLS.
- Click Install an SSL Certificate on a Domain.
How do I get a SSL certificate?
How To Order An SSL Certificate
- Prepare by getting your server set up and getting your WHOIS record updated (it needs to show the correct company name and address), etc.
- Generate the CSR on the server.
- Submit the CSR and other info to the Certificate Authority.
- Have your domain and company validated.
How install Godaddy SSL certificate IIS?
Install your SSL certificate
- Click on your Start Menu, then click Run.
- In the prompt, type inetmgr and click OK to launch the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Under the Connections panel on the left, click on your Server Name.
- In the main panel under the IIS section, double click on Server Certificates.
How do I import a Godaddy SSL certificate into IIS?
Right click on the Intermediate Certification Authorities folder, hover over All Tasks and click Import. On the new window, click Next. Click Browse, find your previously uploaded intermediate certificate file and click Open. Click Next, verify that the certificate information is proper and click Finish.
How do I renew my Godaddy IIS certificate?
Click Connections and then select the website. Click Actions and select Bindings. Click https and select Edit. Select the renewed certificate and click OK.
How can I replace my SSL certificate?
Renew an SSL/TLS certificate
- Step 1: Generate CSR. To renew an SSL/TLS certificate, you’ll need to generate a new CSR.
- Step 2: Sign in to your account. Sign in to your CertCentral account.
- Step 3: Fill out the renewal form.
- Step 4: DigiCert issues the SSL/TLS certificate.
- Step 5: Install your renewed SSL/TLS certificate.
How Update SSL Certificate IIS?
Renew Your SSL Certificate
- Log into your CertCentral account.
- In CertCentral, in the left main menu, click Certificates > Expiring Certificates.
- On the Expiring Certificates page, next to the certificate you want to renew, click Renew Now.
How do I update an existing SSL certificate?
Follow the below steps to renew SSL Certificate:
- Generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR)
- Select your SSL certificate.
- Select the validity (1-year or 2-year)
- Fill up all necessary details.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Review your SSL order.
- Make the payment.
- Deploy your SSL certificate on the server.
How do I install SSL certificate automatically in client machine?
Import the certificate in Microsoft Management Console
- Access Microsoft Management Console on the client machine (Start –> Run –> mmc.exe)
- Choose File –> Add/Remove Snap-in.
- Choose the Certificates snap-in and click Add.
- In the wizard, choose either My user account, either Computer account and finalize the wizard.
How do I enable SSL on web application?
Binding a certificate to port 443 in IIS
- Select your site in the tree view and in the Actions pane, click Bindings. If port 443 is not available in the Bindings list, click Add. From the Type drop-down list, select https.
- From the SSL certificate drop-down list, select your certificate name and click OK.