Go to File menu, click Add/Remove Snap In, and add the Certificates snap-in for Local Computer. Once added, right-click in the middle window and select All Tasks Import. Once imported, the certificate should show up under Local Computer and not Current User.
How do I install an external SSL certificate?
- Go to “My products” “Web hosting” Click on “Hosting details” to the right of your domain name.
- In the menu on the left you choose “SSL HTTPS”.
- Select the website on which you want to add the certificate and click on “Details”.
- Go to the “External certificate” tab and enter the details of your SSL certificate.
How do I install an SSL certificate?
How to Install an SSL/TLS Certificate In Web Host Manager (WHM)
- Your server certificate. This is the certificate you received from the CA for your domain.
- Your intermediate certificates.
- Your private key.
- Log in to WHM.
- Enter Username/Password.
- Go to your Homepage.
- Click SSL/TLS.
- Click Install an SSL Certificate on a Domain.
How do I download an SSL certificate in Windows?
- Launch IIS Manager. Click Start, Control Panel, Administrative Tools, and then select Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Select your server name.
- Navigate to the Security section.
- Click Complete Certificate Request.
- Browse to your Server Certificate.
- Name your certificate.
- Click OK.
How do I enable SSL on Windows?
Enabling SSL Port on Windows Firewall
- Start > Settings > Control Panel.
- Click the Windows Firewall icon. A window appears.
- Click the Exceptions tab.
- Click the Add Port button. A window appears.
- Enter the name in Name field.
- Enter the Administration Server’s port number in Port field.
- Select the TCP option.
- Click the OK button.
How do I install SSL certificate on Chrome?
- Open the browser.
- Click Customize and control Google Chrome button in the upper right corner.
- Choose Settings.
- Under Privacy and security section, click More.
- Click Manage certificates, The new window will appear.
- Choose Trusted Root Certification Authorities tab.
- Click Import.
- In the opened window, click Next.
How do I download SSL certificate from Chrome?
Export the SSL certificate of a website using Google Chrome:
- Click the Secure button (a padlock) in an address bar.
- Click the Certificate(Valid).
- Go to the Details tab.
- 4.Click the Copy to File…
- Click the Next button.
- Select the “Base-64 encoded X.
- 8.Click the Next and the Finish buttons.
Where do I get an SSL certificate?
For most browsers, look to see if a site URL begins with “https,” which indicates it has an SSL certificate. Then click on the padlock icon in the address bar to view the certificate information.
How do I add an SSL certificate to my website?
In the Websites and Domains section for the domain name you want to use, click Show More. Click SSL/TLS Certificates. Click Add SSL Certificate. Enter a Certificate name, complete the fields in the Settings section, and then click Request.
How install SSL certificate IIS 10?
- Access Server in IIS. Launch IIS Manager and click the server name in the Connections menu on the left.
- Open Server Certificates Manager.
- Open Complete Certificate Request Wizard.
- Specify Certificate Authority Response.
- Set Certificate Bindings.
How do I set up a free SSL certificate?
How to install free SSL from sslforfree.com?
- Step 1 – Register at sslforfree.com. Go to the website sslforfree.com, type in your website URL and press Create Free SSL Certificate:
- Step 2 – Generate a certificate.
- Step 3 – Verify domain ownership.
- Step 4 – Download and Install your SSL certificate.
How do I enable SSL on HTTP?
- Host with a dedicated IP address. The first step is to ensure that you’re hosting with a dedicated IP address.
- Buy an SSL certificate. Once you have a dedicated IP address, purchase your SSL certificate.
- Request the SSL certificate.
- Install the certificate.
- Configure your site to enable HTTPS.