In Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation, the birth certificate is the first legal document of every baby. In this Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation Birth certificate, the child’s name is recorded along with the names of his/her parents. The birth certificate mentions the baby’s date, place and gender, and much other legal information.
How can I get birth certificate in Ahmedabad?
Apply In-Person :
- To apply for the birth certificate, approach the Gram Panchayat, Taluka Panchayat, & Nagarpalika Offices.
- Download the application form from the given link : Form Link.
- Make sure that you have all the proper documents mentioned in the “Required documents” section below.
How can I get my birth certificate online in Ahmedabad?
Any Citizen can apply online for birth certificate through this portal. Citizens can avail this service after login. Citizens are facilitated with birth certificate, correction etc. and the status is provided through SMS as well as personal emails.
How can I get my birth certificate online in Gujarat?
Step 1: The applicant has to visit the official web portal of Surat Municipal Corporation. Step 2: Click the “Online Services” option on the Home Page and then select “Birth Certificate” from the drop-down list. Step 3: Now, click on the “Check and get Birth Certificate” option under the Birth Certificate block.
How can I get my birth certificate online in Vadodara?
In the given page, user need to select the birth certificate option provided under “online services” or e-services as per the portal to reach applying page. Complete the page prompt as applicable and hit the right tab to apply. Applicant will get an SMS for the status of his/her application.
How can I change my birth certificate name in Ahmedabad?
Apply on a prescribed format and submit to the main office of the registrar birth and death. Fill up correct details in the form available and submit it to the same ward office along with one copy each of two separate identity proofs, and court affidavit (only in required cases).
How can I add my name in birth certificate in Ahmedabad?
Gujarat Government has opened Urban Health Center Zone Wise in Ahmedabad city here, along with birth registration, the facility of registering the name of the child will be available,If the birth of the child is over 1 year or for the correction in the birth certificate of the child, people have to go to the “Arogya …
How can I make marriage certificate in Ahmedabad?
list OF documents for marriage registration
- 1 Joint Photograph.
- Invitation Card of Both Bridegroom & Bride.
- School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate of Bridegroom and Bride.
- ID Proof of Bridegroom and Bride.
- Id Proof of Mother and Father of Bridegroom and Bride.
- Id Proof of Priest.
How can I correct my birth certificate online in India?
Steps to change name in birth certificate:
- Step 1: Obtain ‘Birth Certificate Update/correction Form’ the municipal corporation office or gram panchayat where your child took birth.
- Step 2: Obtain an affidavit from local notary and approach the officer regarding change of name in the birth certificate.
How can I check my date of birth in India?
When you reach your local self-government website, find the link to find Birth Certificates. STEP 3: Enter the relevant details on at least the mandatory fields and search. The details needed are the name, date of birth, mother’s name and gender.
How can I get my English birth certificate from Gujarati?
Visit Department of Birth, Death & Marriage Registration in your city with the original Birth certificate. There, they’ll give you a form to be filled up -> check the records -> make the payment -> Translation takes place -> gets stamped and signed -> New English-Gujarati Birth certificate issued.
How can I get caste certificate in Gujarat?
- Residence proof – Ration Card, photocopy of Voter ID card.
- Identity proof – PAN Card, Driving License.
- Caste proof.
- Family member caste certificate with Pedhinamu (Family Tree issued by Talati)
- A true copy of the certificate of caste given by sarpanch/patvari (Talati) cum Mantri of the Gram Panchayat.
What are the documents required for domicile certificate in Gujarat?
The following documents are required for domicile certificate:
- Address proof (Any one of the following is mandatory)
- Ration card.
- Voter ID.
- Electricity Bill.
- Telephone Bill.
- Driving License.
- Identity Proof (one of many of the following is compulsory)
How can I download death certificate online in Gujarat?
- Step 1: Log on to the website. The applicant has to log on to the official website.
- Step 2: Registering details. The applicant has to enter the registration number and date of death to register in the portal.
- Step 3: Uploading the documents. …
- Step 4: Verification Process. …
- Step 5: Issuing the certificate.
How can I get marriage certificate in Vadodara?
Go to the marriage registrar office and submit these documents.
- Marriage registration has to be applied with the respective registrar in whose jurisdiction the husband or wife resides.
- Applicant has to approach Marriage registrar in their municipal corporatioin for applying.